Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Colorado Snow

Happy Friday Lovelies! So today's post is going to be a bit different from what we usually post here on our blog. Emely an I both love to travel, and thought it would be a fun idea to share our travels with you.We hope you enjoy our very first travel post and hope to share many more in the future.


This winter I got the lovely opportunity to visit my folks in the beautiful state of Colorado. There is something about snowy white winter days that make me feel so happy and alive.
On our way up to Pikes Peak we decided to stop and take some photos. The view was breathtaking!
The air at this altitude was so crisp and clean I just had to breath it in for just a minute.





Our trip to Colorado was short but sweet. My husband I can't wait to go back and we hope its sooner than later.

Love,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment