Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

DIY Projects (Before)

Hello lovelies! We have alway enjoyed working on DIY projects. They give us something to do and also allow us to save some money. When working on a DIY project it is so easy to customize the item and really make it yours! So here are a few that we have and will be working on this spring. 




For the longest time I had been looking to buy a vanity for my bed room, but all the vanities I liked were really expensive. I decided since I couldn't find what I was looking for I would " do it myself".This desk was very inexpensive and is really cute.


 Planners are really important to have an organized life. I couldn't find a planner that I met all my needs for a planner so I decided to customize one that would. Most of these items were super inexpensive and are perfect for what I I need.
This is the entryway at my house and I feel that it is a bit boring and not really functional! It's a bit plain and dark. I decided to redo this area by adding a few DIY's.
This is a small bedroom in my house that would be perfect for an office space with a small sofa bed for guests. I will be adding all new furniture and a new color scheme. 
This is a second hand sofa bed that I purchased for only $40, new it would have cost me $179 at ikea (solsta). I will be reupholstering it with new fabric and adding it to my office space from above.

We can't wait to share with you all our finished DIY projects and hope you get inspired to do some of your own! 
Love, 
Erica and Emely 

No comments:

Post a Comment