Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Current Hair Product Obsession

Hair products are a hard thing to talk about especially because everyone has their own taste in products according to their hair type. The faster you figure out how to manage your hair the easier it will be to find products you love. Let us talk a little bit about Emely and my hair. Emely has very thick wavy hair and I have thin/frizzy wavy hair. These products along with not shampooing everyday and eating healthy have honestly changed my hair.

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9
1. Leave-in Conditioner- As mentioned above my hair is super frizzy. In the past stylist have told me that this is due to a lack of moisture. So this leave-in conditioner does double duty for my hair. It helps control my frizz but also adds some moisture which is much needed.
2. Hair Ties- If you are really active then you will adore these hair ties. We use these all the time for workouts and they do not budge.
3. Curling Wand- I've been using these for a while now and I must say that it is a time saving device! The barrels range in sizes depending on the tightness and size of desired curls.
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo- As a young girl I always struggled with really oily roots especially on second day hair! This will save your life and make your hair looks and feel freshly washed.
5. Spin Pin- These little guys are wonderful for quick styling. We like doing cute buns when we are in a rush.
6.Its a Ten- I did not like this product at first, because I felt like it didn't do anything for my hair. Now I love it. It does so much for my hair. If you have tried this product before and didn't  like it, I would give it another try and use it with these other products. Some days I use it alone and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy.
7. Wide Tooth Comb- Any wide tooth comb will work especially when you comb your hair while it is still wet. It helps prevent breakage and will not damage .
8. Oil Treatment- Emely and I have tried so many oil treatments, these just help give your hair the extra oomph it needs to help it look a little shinier and healthier.
9. Coconut Oil- We are over the moon in love with coconut oil. You can use it for pretty much any thing; cooking/baking, hair mask, sugar scrubs, cuticle softener, makeup remover ,and wound care.

Love,
Erica and Emely

No comments:

Post a Comment