Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Life via the Camera

Good morning Beauties! We hope you all are having a wonderful week. Today's post is a little update one what has been going on in our lives recently. With the holidays upon us, we will be trying to do more holiday inspired post. But lets see how that goes, cause life always seems to get in the way lol.

Here is the pumpkin my husband and I(Erica) carved this year. This was my first time carving a pumpkin, and I must say it was pretty hard. My husbands family are big fans of "The nightmare before Christmas" so this is why we chose Mr. Jack Skellington.


I toasted the pumpkin seed from the pumpkin we carved with a little olive oil, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. So good!

Dinner for my(Erica) Honey. Chicken shish kebobs.


 Me(Emely) and my Love at Panera bread. Vegetarian autumn squash soup with Mediterranean veggie sandwich on tomato basil bread.


Outdoor fall décor: different size and color pumpkins, make for a very cute and inexpensive look.

These are some diy flower vases I (Emely) made out of recycled glass bottles. All you need is some burlap and a hot glue gun.
Fall candles from Bath and Bodyworks
Happy Fall,
Erica and Emely

No comments:

Post a Comment